So this crappy day is turning out to be great! Sooo excited, so remember the 'family' cruise/vacation to Cancun I was talking about a few weeks back?! Well Cancun is a no go BUT it's all good, instead of doing Cancun with our friends in May they're now coming with us on the cruise! So flippin excited! Turns out it's not going to be a family cruise after all... looks like it's just Mr. C and I, my IL's, possibly IL's friends and our friends Mr. & Mrs. K - woot woot!!
Seriously can July hurry up and get here already - I think I'm getting obsessed with vacation stalking. I can not wait to be sailing the seas with a drink at hand soaking up the sun. ahhh.
Ok so here is what we have tentitively planned so far -
Day 1 - relaxing
Day 2 - (day at sea) Girls spa day!!
Day 3 - Bermuda.. hello Horseshoe Bay
Day 4 - (day at sea) ??Day 5 - San Juan... Barcardi Factory, Mr. C is so excited about going here HA!
Day 6 - St. Thomas...maybe an excursion? or shopping.. shopping.. beach.. shopping ( =
Day 7 - Grand Turk - snorkeling & Margaritaville!
Day 8 - (day at sea) ?? Sanctuary ??Day 9 - (day at sea) ?? Sanctuary ??
128 days to go!!
BTW I think VS is going to be the death of me. I can not stop looking at all their cruise perfect clothes, I want to go shopping now! So many cute sun dresses, shorts, tops, bathing suits, jumpers ahhhh I want it all. Not to mention who checked out Bebe's Kardashian line?! (Thanks Mrs. T for the heads up) I'm in love with the pink jumper and one of the black dresses! I think Mr. C might freak when he sees my want list HA! But thank god he has his eye on a new watch (Omega Seamaster) because if not I would have zero bargaining room, his expensive taste leaves me with no limits - the way I like it! (=

LMFAO--way to have everything planned already! =-P I love it!
ReplyDeletewe have the same cruise... i think its reverse for us! you have everything planned!!! love ittt!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like it's going to be SO much fun!! I'm jealous! I may have to convince James to go on a cruise in July. ;)
ReplyDeleteErika convince James and come with us!!!! (=
ReplyDelete