Yesturday was the 'big' reveal - bandages are off &&....... I LOVE THEM!!! (mom loves them too!) Yes, Mom came with me & I think she was just as eager as I was to see how they looked - she had one worry this entire time, keeping them proportionate and as natural looking as possible & I think my Dr. did an amazing job doing just that!
Afterwards we headed to my sisters' for some dinner and playtime with my nephew - my love - She made some really easy veggie quesadillas that were delish! And BONUS, they fit perfectly into my WW diet (which I'd like to proudly add I'm down 10lbs && yes that's counting the added 'boobage' LOL - woot woot ). My nephew is getting bigger and bigger by the day and never fails to amaze me. He got another tooth in (I think that makes 9 or 10 now) - he's just a bundle of joy. Such a happy baby, laughing and giggling all the time not to mention as tickelish as can be. And he took his first step(s) at my cousins super bowl party this past weekend! I can not believe how fast this year is passing - it's time to start planning his 1st Birthday. My little adorable nephew is no longer going to be a 'baby', in only 2 short months he'll be working his way outta the baby stage and into a toddler - walking and talking ... I can't wait to see his personality develop even more. He's such an amazing little man, I just love him to pieces!!
Anyway onto his party, my sister and BIL have an awesome theme picked out - it's Moose and Zee from Noggin/Nick Jr. - nephew is obsessed with it. Completely mesmerized the minute he sees/hears the song(s)
It's so cute! The invites she's making, can't wait to get it and post a pic, they're going to look awesome! His name will be spelt out in punch-out balloon cardstock with 'turning' in a nice script and then a glittery outlined '1' (yes, they passed the seal of appoval LOL) and onto the cake A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! It'll look just like this from a baker out of NY. Sooo CUTE!
Ok sooo back onto me - After my sisters' I headed home and Mr. C was eager to-say-the-least to see what his hard earned money was spent on.... lets get honest - he paid for these bad boys, yeah they were for me but who are we kiddin he's getting something out of this deal too.... needless to say he loves them ( =
Seriously I could not be happier! My only regret is not doing it earlier. On a sucky note I was sooo eager to start zumba this week with my gf's but the Dr. vetoed it. No working out/aerobics for 6 weeks (3/18)... looks like I'm bound to the treadmill, eliptical and stationary bike - BLAH!

I cant wait to see these puppies!!! LMAO
ReplyDelete