Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello?! Is this thing on..

Your brain is like a computer or sponge (or some shit like that) so WTF?! Where is the food overload? A computer gets bogged down/overloaded, crashes etc. Where's my crash?? I have the brain of a morbid obese person, like a fat kid that loves cake, I'm constantly thinking food! WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. ME.?? Seriously I've been staring at the clock  for the past 3hrs just waiting for the time to pass, just thinking about dinner... yumm d.i.n.n.e.r..... hello issues! THIS is not normal.

I'm not hungry at all seeing I just got done scoffing down a smart one and 2 bottles of water (all while thinking about a bacon cheeseburger and lg shake of course) and yet I'm still thinking about food. BTW ever notice how bacon makes everything taste better? yeah it does! Point taken - something has to be wrong with my wiring, I'm convinced I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone, 1 out of 10 americans are over weight (might wanna check the stats on that I didn't really do any background work but just guessing by the looks of it). Sure some might be genetics or some crap like that but heck I know there's some fatties out there that just have a foodie brain like mine and they can't turn it off & it's so hard when everything calls your name. Tell me you hear them too...'buy me, I'm delicious yumm soo tasty'.... No? Liars. Ok let me paint the stage for you... you're in the grocery store and the candy/chip aisle is approaching meanwhile you came to the store for bland boring celery, salad, skim milk and fat free cottage cheese. Next thing you know you're on autopilot and can't control the bag of doritos (family size of course), assorted party mix, peanut M&M's and soda that you put into the cart of course cashing out and leaving the store forgetting all about the cerlery, salad, skim milk and cottage cheese that reminds you of your ass/thighs that you originally were supposed to get. It's not your fault - you're just wired wrong JUST.LIKE.ME. So I say again WTF?

Now I just wasted $20 on junk food that I can't eat, sure I know what you're thinking you can eat a small portion - yeah but what you aren't thinking about is the autopilot that takes over once you start. One moment it's the bite of the 1st chip the next you're licking the inside liner of the dorito bag trying to soak up the last bit of flavor (don't lie I know you lick the bag). Hence why I now have 2 options 1) lock everything in the trunk where I can't get at it, because who are we kidding if that shit was in the front seat with me it would be done before my drive home but then again I could always pull over?? or 2) throw it out aka put it in the lunch room at work and let your co-workers who are like volchers get fat off of it. Ohh what to do, what to do. Might as well put it in the lunch room, let one of them be the 1 in 10.

 Grrrrrrrrrr. Where's my crash?? Why is my brain not shutting down, it's on food overload constantly thinking, streaming food and I'm not hungry. Crash damnit. I love WW but this limiting and portion control thing sucks right now!

vent over.

1 comment:

  1. Oops...I shouldn't have mentioned my cheeseburger to you last week! lol!

    ReplyDelete