IDK what got into me last week, it was like I was having a foodie attack - I wanted everything in site. Glad that's over with.
I feel back on schedule this week, I changed the way I'm tracking. Instead of tracking pts as I eat them I'm now tracking everything in the morning (or even the day before) - planning the entire day ahead of time and also planning specific times to eat at and specific foods each meal (breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, dessert), I'm also making a conscience effort to have 1 bottle of water with each of the main meals and 1/2 a bottle with each snack. I also changed my weigh in day from Monday to Friday, I found when tracking on Monday I would start the week out really good, like I wanted to strive to do good but then come Friday I would hit a down fall and use all or most of the extra 35pts. Hence why I think the scale has been standing still. So I'm changing things up and tracking Friday. Hopefully with the change I won't be inclined to overindulge knowing that I still have an entire week infront of me and if I slip up over the weekend I have to wait an entire week to restart my pts. We shall see.
This weekend I think I did really well. I had my brother's B-day dinner Friday night, I had a small meal beforehand seeing the restaurant didn't have an online nutrition meal and just a cup of french onion soup with water at the restaurant and skipped the cake. Then on Saturday I had my cousins' daughters 1st B-day party during the day. I made sure to each a light meal before I went so I wasn't hungry, I also brought a bottle of water with crystal light with me so I still had a taste of something sweet. At the party I had a cup of salad with FF italian dressing (0pts) and 8 of the mini quaker oat cheddar rice cakes (1.5pts) - simply delicious, filling and yet also filled the party social 'snack' void. Later that night Mr. C and I headed to the casino with friends for a 30th B-day party. The original plan was to stay overnight so we could fully enjoy ourselves but we (read I lol) over indulged last month between bar nights, spa, hair, nails, tanning etc etc etc and miscalculated our 'fun' funds so we cancelled the room - in the end it ended up being a good thing because it kept my drinks to a minimum seeing I was the DD driving 1hr back home - I did however enjoy a delicious small piece of cake in the evening (=

No comments:
Post a Comment