Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm cute I tell ya'

Well at least according to the 70yr old man pumping gas next to me at the gas station this evening. Soo I'm pumping gas and this old man walks over to me and says 'I'm a cute little girl', aww he said I was little then proceeds to hand me a twizzler - I had to take it, I mean come on I didn't want to be rude, not to mention it was calling my name. Even strangers are sabotaging my diet, it's like a friggin conspiracy. Seriously I can't make this shit up. Random right? Anyway...

No worries it was wrapped... Thank god I don't like them much because I could have downed the entire thing in one bite and discarded the evidence before the gas was even done pumping, instead I pawned it off on Mr. C when he got home (he'd kill me if he saw I posted this pic, can't wait til he sees his FB I posted it there too LOL - don't mind the horrible cell phone pic but I couldn't not take a picture LOL).

- he's still kicking, I guess it is ok to take candy from strangers. ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment