Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- Getting life back on track
- thin, workout junky
- Working as a CNA, getting ready for nursing school
- carefree, living without responsibilities (or so I thought) or regret
- Meeting Mr. C ( =
Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
- Laundry\
- Gym
- Tanning
- Work
- Planning my WW meals for the week/Grocery Shopping
Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
- WW giant fudge bar
- popcorn
- fat free Jello chocolate pudding
- Yoplait 50cal yogurt (delish frozen!)
- Kellogg's corn flakes w/berries
Question 4: What five places have you lived?
- 1st Apartment in North Haven with a roomate (I was 17)
- Friends house
- ex-boyfriends house
- IL's house w/DH
- a couple different places with DH & finally where I found myself now cozy in our house (=
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionare?
- buy more property
- invest more
- take care of both our families
- Travel
- start making babies today (=
5 bloggers I tag are:
Waiting for Baby M!
*My big FAT Italian Blog*
what tomorrow may bring
gurski gossip
Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old

No comments:
Post a Comment