Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Sorry I've been MIA for the past 5 days, I've been crazy busy between work, work and ohh work - blah!

Friday night after a long day of work (13 freakin hrs!) Mr. C and I cuddled up on the couch with some yummy sushi and rotted our brains with junk tv - one of our favorite ways to end the day lol.

Saturday I was up bright and early, I had to head into the office for a couple hours, then I had a 9am hair appointment - omg I needed it sooo bad! Seriously WTF starts to get gray hair at 25?!? ME that's who, just my luck, ridiculous! From the salon I headed to the restaurant to work the remainder of the day with Mr. C, yes we are workaholics. Thankfully seeing we're in Lent and everyone mostly eats fish on Friday it was a nice slow relaxing Saturday. Afterwards Mr. C and I headed to hang out with our friends The K's where we ate wayyyy to much pizza, drank a little to much wine (yes we drink wine with our pizza because we like to keep it classy like that), chatted up a storm - I honestly don't know what happens when the 4 of us GTG but we're all like non-stop chatter boxes and can't shut up lol and we watched one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time - Sex Drive. IDK why Mr. C and I haven't seen it before Saturday night but it was hysterical - definitely add it to your list if you haven't seen it yet!

Sunday was another bright and early - up and at em' day. I headed into the office for a couple hours, while Mr. C slept in (jealous), then we headed to a late bruch with the IL's for Palm Sunday. We're crappy Catholics and didn't make it to church ::hangs head:: by the time I got back home from work and Mr. C got back home (he had a hair appointment) it was 11am and we had to run and get ready and then drive to brunch for a 1pm seating which was 45mins away and the last mass was at 12pm. Brunch was fabulous, we went to one of my favorite places, Water's Edge in Westbrook, CT so yummy. & MIL had me cracking up, she was telling me about her plans for our baby shower.  hmmm can we work on getting pregnant 1st?!? Thanks! LOL. Seriously, my IL's (& my family) are so excited for us to start TTC it's not even funny. But my MIL is a little over the top excited, she already has everything picked out for when we do get preggers.... right down to the food HA! No complaints from me though, it'll be at my favorite place with my favorite food (also where my mom and sister hosted my bridal shower), it's so weird how things have changed between me and my IL's since Mr. C and I got married. Before we were engaged everything was great, then the ring came and it was like who are these people?!?! Complete TOURCHER! Seriously, they put me through the ringer... but i'll spear you the details for a different post. Now since we've been married things have slowly gotten back to where they were and right now I can honestly say things are pretty great... borderline, dare I say perfect!?

After brunch Mr. C and I headed to Zales where we dropped off our rings so they could get repolished and I had to get my wedding bands resoldered together, one of the attachments broke. From there it was off to my moms for some dessert and time with my family. FAVORITE time of my entire weekend because I got to see my nephew!
 :: LOVE ::
 I can not believe this coming Saturday he will be turning 1, seriously where did this  year go?!  He's getting so big, yesturday my sister and BIL took him for his 1st haircut, he's such the little man now, so handsome! He no longer looks like a baby he's definitely in the toddler stage and walking like a champ. From there it was back home to crash for the night... I ended up passing out the minute I got home 8pm!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Malis, sounds like you had a busy weekend!! But, I'm so happy to hear how well things are with the IL's now. I remember the stories you used to tell us!

    And, YAY for babies! hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete