Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I got an AWARD!

My bestie Mrs. T gave me the happy 101 award. When you get it you have to list 10 things that make your day and 10 blogs that are worthy with their links.


  1. My amazing hubs.  We both have strong/loud/italian personalities but don't be fooled we have never once gone to bed angry. We argue, say what we have to say and 5 mins later we're fine. In a weird way I love his childish bahaviors because at the end of the day when I'm stressed and tired it's exactly what I need to remember to enjoy the little things, remember what matters most and never take life to seriously or you'll end up miserable and life will just pass you by. We're a perfect balance of each other.
  2. Seeing my nephew and family. I love being around family. Mr. C and I both grew up with strong family bonds seeing the entire family, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc once a week (usually sunday) and I think it's really important to carry that through when we have children. It has definitely contributed to the person(s) we are today.  
  3. Warm sunny days! Nothing is better than a beautiful warm sunny day. It just makes you feel better! 
  4. Having the perfect look. When your hair is right, makeup is right, outfit is right you know that you look good hence making you feel good your mood is better which in turn makes your day better.
  5. Mapping out my meals/pts. When I map out my food for the day ahead of time I'm setup to succeed. I'm not worried about what I can and can't eat, I make a plan and stick to it. This not only makes my day go smooth but also the following day because if I was to say slip up today it would completely ruin my day for tomorrow because I would start to feel sorry for myself and the guilt sets in. Mapping out everything keeps me on track and worry-free.
  6. Working out. As much as I've been dragging my feet to start working out again once I actually start I immediately feel better and that pushes me to keep going.
  7. Waking up before the alarm goes off. THIS IS THE BEST! This means I got the needed sleep my body was craving. I'm well rested and full of energy to start the day. Nothing is worse than waking up to the beeping ::beep beep beep:: of an alarm clock.
  8. Seeing my girlfriends! I love love love when I get girl time.
  9. Sundays - it's the only day Mr. C and I don't have to work. We can do whatever we want, we can stay up late the night before and cuddle in bed all morning.
  10. Pay day!! enough said (=
10 Blogs:

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the award!! bloggieee<3 love reading your post because are so much a like!! rock on girl!

    ReplyDelete