A. age - 25 eek! This year my b-day really hit me and I kinda felt old. =/
B. bed size - Queen. Mr.C's grandmother gave us some of her words of wisdom before getting married and I think this is one I was always remember. She told us when bed shopping (yes we had a convo about bed shopping with gram lol) lay in the bed side by side, backs flat, have enough room for comfort not enough room to go to bed angry - meaning make sure another body can't fit between you... it's hard to go to sleep mad at someone when you're forced to touch. And I'm proud to say I love that advice! Mr. C and I have never gone to bed angry.
C. chore you hate - folding/hanging laundry! I'll wash them and dry them, carry the basket up to the room but I hate hate HATE putting the clothes away.
D. dog's name - Oscar.. who has aquired a whole range of names of the years- bubby, lil'shit, piss pot, bub, oscar man.
E. essential start of the day - good morning smooches to Mr. C
F. first job - Waitress
G. gold or silver - gold (white)
H. height - 5'7"
I. instrument you play - none anymore, used to play the flute, clarinet, sax and tenor sax... ok so I was a bit of a band geek in elementary and middle school.
J. job title - office admin, business owner
K. kids - TTC starting July/Augst!!! ::fingers crosed::
L. living arrangments - homeowner with Mr. C
M. mom's name - Monica
N. nicknames - malis, missy, WW (don't ask lol), M
O. overnight hospital stay - birth
P. pet peeve - when Mr. C uses the last of the toilet paper and doesn't refill the roll.
Q. quotes -
R. righty or lefty - lefty
S. siblings - sister (27), brother (24), brother (22), sister inlaw (30), sister inlaw (28)
T. time you wake up - 6/6:30ish
U. underwear - VS
V. vegetables you dislike - squash, blah!!
W. workout - 30 day shred
X. x-ray - teeth, pelvis
Y. yummy food you make - Cuban style pork & sweet potato stew (WW)
Z. zoo animal you like - baby monkeys
Don't forget to check out Kristen's blog and her answers. (=








I love this! I should probably not tell you this but if you want to not like VS anymore ( I was in love before I found this out---now disgusted) http://benandtay.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-ringfor-my-fat-pregnant-hands.html so dont click it if you dont want to stop shopping there!
ReplyDeleteoh..love that baby monkey! And I hear ya on the not reflling TP rolls - so annoying!
ReplyDeleteThe link is taking me to your ring post... but I think I know what you're refering too, I can't remember what morning show but someone just had a segment on about them putting dirty returned underwear back on the racks for sale - yeah absolutely DISGUSTING!! I order everything from online but reguardless I still wash everything before I wear it just to be double safe.
ReplyDeleteI love that yours had workout..mine was a weird w category.
ReplyDeleteI also HATE putting the clothes away after cleaning them! Mine are still in my basket after being cleaned on Monday ..oopsie.