From now on here at Life thru the eyes of Mrs. C each Wednesday will be dedicated W.T.F. Wednesday. A time for me (& you) to bitch and moan about everyday life.
Vent away!!
W.T.F ....
- Is with this weather?! I'm soo over winter. Snowing in the am, raining in the afternoon. Where is the sun!? I need sun. This shitty weather is going to turn me into a leathery looking 30yr old if I'm forced to keep up with this tanning regimen. Vitatmin D is a neccessity to my sanity - it's like therapy only better.
- Mr. C if you're going to use my car please have enough consideration to fill up the gas tank at night. Yes the gas station is within 2 blocks but newsflash - I run late every morning, we know this I plan for my tardiness, my work now plans for my tardiness, I cross my fingers as I race a buck 80 to work steering with my knee, using my rear view mirror as my compact to do my makeup all while praying I don't get pulled over so I obviously don't have time to stop for F'n gas in the am. Get on board like the rest of us!


LOVE IT!~!!! Tisk tisk Mr.C
ReplyDeleteI gave you a award on my blog!
ReplyDelete