Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

This past weekend was B-E-A-UTIFUL! Absolutely gorgeous out, I'm so sad the weather isn't going to last. this week it's supposed to rain until wed. ::fingers crossed:: I hope this upcoming weekend is gorgeous again!

Saturday I started out doing my favorite thing... shopping!
I had a 30% off coupon to Old Navy so I figured before work I would stop in and see if anything caught my eye.. I normally don't find much just the usual flip flops and solid tanks but figured why not. Ohh boy I was wrong I went into a shopping frenzy and ended up buying soooo much! I've never bought or even found this much stuff at ON before that I actually liked. Needless to say 75% of my spring/summer/cruise shopping is complete! && best part I saved, ready for this... ::drum roll::  $214 (told ya I went on a shopping frenzy ha!). So here are some of the items I picked up, I'm a little bummed the online site doesn't have a lot of the items I bought so I could show you, the only items I could find are their typical plain tanks, shorts etc - I couldn't find the really cute items like the long jumper, a bunch of shirts, shorts, etc that I purchased but here are some:
     

I never found shoes before that I liked (other than their flip flops) but I ended up finding not 1 but 2  - the wedges above and the flats below, both are really comfy! & personally I think the wedges look better in person.


&& here's what I'm wearing today (also from ON) - I had to take a pic because I thought the flats are really cute! & well I figured I'll show you the cropped cami and tank I'm also wearing (as I don't think the online pics do them justice) at least I don't think so.

The rest of the day I spent working and then just relaxed at night.

On Sunday Mr. C and I decided to tackle another painting project. We ended up painting our hallway and part of our family/living room. (pics to come) This time we choose a rich brown color. I LOVE it! There's only 1 minor part I'm not thrilled it's where the brown from the living room meets with the tangerine from the kitchen - it just doesn't look right directly side by side but we came up with a solution. We're going to frame out the kitchen/living room archway like the doors are and paint it white so it has a nice clean border and the space is seperated nicely.  Afterwards we headed over to hooters for some wings and sangria (yummm) and enjoyed lunch on their patio and then back home to relax and watch The 4th Kind. - lets just say it was interesting.

Happy Monday ~ hope everyone has a great week!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the outfit!!!!! I know you had said you got some super cute things, but these are realllly cute and perfect for spring and summer. I'm going to have to head over at some point and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I LOVE the outfit you're wearing today! It's so cute! I may have to check out Old Navy this week....I want those flats! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and all the deals you got. Those wedges do look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your outfit! Those shoes are too cute for words! also, thank you so so much for the top 2 ideas! Cant wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the deals you got.. cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same tank top you have on today - i LOVE it! i have it in hot pink and grey :)

    ReplyDelete