Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ Things you can't live without


I'm also going to take the lighter side of the topic besides god, love, family, friends etc. The top 2 things I can't live without are:

1. Makeup! I never leave the house without at least a little mineral powder and lip gloss.

2. The internet! Seriously my world might as well just end if the internet ever permanently crashes. IDK what I'd do.... no email, no blogging, no chat forums - unthinkable.


5 comments:

  1. I agree about the internet. I can't imagine if that happened too! Makeup use to be one of those things for me but Im so lazy in the am before work to bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Picks! I couldnt live wihtout the internet, I would be so lost(HA)! I love your blog its so cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from T2T! Totally agree with both your picks! A little bronzer and lip gloss is a must before going anywhere! And I can NOT even imagine life with out internet, oh my goodness! What would we do??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good picks! I remember you from the CT Knot!

    ReplyDelete