~ Random Facts About Yourself ~
1. I can live on soup! I absolutely love it and would perfer eating it rather than most foods. My favorites are french onion and broccoli cheddar. My least favorite food to eat is red meat... while Mr. C is a carnivore and would live in red meat if I let him, the site of it makes me cringe.
2. I LOVE to drive and 99% of the time I drive over DH. His driving gives me anxiety... it's comparable to a 90yr old behind the wheel. Slow. & way overly cautious. I can't take it, his 1% comes in on the rare occurance I had too much to drink or I imagine if I have a life threatening injury and need to get to the Dr./hospital of which case I'm probably better off calling an ambulance to get me there before I keel over. HA!




So cute! I love your answers!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is too cute! Happy Tuesday!
Those are good ones! Jason's deli broccili and cheese soup is heavenly :) And I like to drive, too. I feel like I have more control that way. Haha.
ReplyDeletecute post! i wish i was able to drive more - the bf only hands over the keys when he has had too much to drink - he is too much of a control freak on the road not to drive (so he gives me his ipod touch and i sit quietly and play games instead) it works out best for all of our best interest!
ReplyDeletehaha too funny about your driving!
ReplyDeleteI also love soup, but in addition to a meal. French onion has always been my favorite, but broccoli cheddar comes in a close second!
ReplyDelete