Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ Names

Taylor the fabulous blog writter of The Undomestic Momma hosts 'top 2 Tuesday's'  you guessed it every Tuesday. Definitely check out her blog it's one of my new favorites!



This week is top 2 favorite names and it's soo fitting for Mr. C and I because truth be told we have been having BOTB (babies on the brain) nonstop lately.

So lets get to it, our top 2 names are

 ::drum roll::

Boys: Antonio Louis, we would like a Jr. so this is perfect and I'm in love with real italian names. Our 2nd choice would be Vincenzo or Marcello... not sure about the middle name on either of those two.

Girls: This is a real tough one I'm in love with sooo many girls names, Isabella, Guilianna, Sophia, Gianna, Liliana, Alexandra... but at the top of the list is Gianna and Guilianna with middle name being Marie.

3 comments:

  1. Aww your so sweet! I love your blog! I also LOVE your name picks...I always tell hubs that I wish he was italian so we could name our kids vinny and gianna...but were not so that would be weird! Love the names though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list of names :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of names! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete