Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorite Fridays

I just started following a new blog - A Girl in Pearls & A boy with Toys head over and check it out, I think you'll love it too! Don't forget to link up and join favorite fridays too (=


This weeks favorite friday is favorite musical group.

hmmm lets see all time favorite I would have to say is Pink Floyd.


Sure they look grundgy, a little dirty and in need of a shower but lets remember we're taking it back to the 60's and 70's, their music careers peaked the minute their drug use peaked. I can almost guarantee at least 1 of them if not all of them are either high, tripping, or in a heroin spat when the above pic was taken - but needless to say majority of their well known songs have the drugs to thank for their making, it's like the 2 went hand in hand. The more they did, the better their music career did.


2 comments:

  1. Oohh good choice! Thanks for playing! I'm a follower of you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pick!

    BTW your blog design is super cute!

    ReplyDelete