Thursday, September 2, 2010

The bump saga ~ numero uno

As many have done in the past and I'm sure many will continue to do in the future, I think it's time to start tracking this developing bump (=

So here they are. Without further ado I bring you the start of my ever growing bump!

11 Weeks 4 Days

12 Weeks 3 Days

13 Weeks 3 Days

13 Weeks 4 Days (1 DAY after the above pic! bloat or official start of bump?)

& TODAY (= 14 Weeks 3 Days

How far along? 14 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain? according to my last appointment up 2 lbs, my next appointment is next Thursday so we shall see.
How big is the baby? about the size of a lemon! Baby is busy sucking it's thumb, wiggling it's toes and making urine.
Maternity clothes? Still in normal clothes and jeans with the added help of a bella band (=
Stretch marks? no thank you
Sleep? So far so good. The potty breaks are still down so that's good!
Best moment of the week? has yet to come - 3 day weekend is on it's way && our 2yr anniversary!!
Movement? Still nothing just little gas bubble feelings here and there.
Food cravings? Chicken Nuggets or Broccoli Cheddar soup
Labor Signs? no where in sight
What I'm looking forward to? nice 3 day weekend, our anniversary and my next Dr. appointment next week. 
Milestones? We've got a lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment