- How far along? 12 weeks 3 days
- Total weight gain? acording to the Dr office scale up 2lbs, but I'm still saying 0 because my last appointment was later in the day and I ate right before. (=
- How big is the baby? about the size of a plum or peach!
- Maternity clothes? Not needed just yet but I did go shopping for some Monday night, man maternity pants are COMFY!
- Stretch marks? If they show their face this early on I'm really in for it LOL.
- Sleep? Good so far. The potty breaks let up a little over the past 2 weeks from 2-3 trips to only 1 whoohoo!
- Best moment this week? Seeing Baby C on the big screen. So surreal.
- Movement? Nothing yet but hopefully I'll get lucky and we'll get movement early on ::fingers crossed::
- Food cravings? Ice/slushy drinks
- Labor signs? Bite your tongue, I don't even want to think about labor signs for at least a good 5.5-6months!
- What I'm looking forward to? Our next appointment in 4 weeks
- Milestones? Hitting 2nd trimester!!!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Baby on the big screen!
This past monday was AMAZING to say the least. We had our 1st tri screening (@12 weeks) and got to see Baby C on the big screen. It was so surreal I can't even describe it. Simply AMAZING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How cute!
ReplyDelete