How far along are you? 18 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain? +7 since last appointment, we'll find out this monday at my next appointment eek!
How big is baby? Baby is the size of a sweet potato, measuring on average 5.6 inche and 6.7 oz. Baby has become amazingly mobil passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, twisting, rolling, kicking, punching, swallowing & sucking.
Maternity clothes? Pants are full maternity now, shirts is still a mix of reg and maternity.
Movement? YES!!!!! I felt movement for the first time this past Wednesday - 8 weeks, 2 days! & it's been going strong ever since, I absolutely LOVE every little twist, turn, kick & punch. It's just sooo amazing, I can't wait until it's strong enough for Mr. C to feel it.
Food Cravings? nada really, lately I'm not in the mood for anything. I'm having more food adversions than anything.
Labor signs? No TY!
What I'm looking forward too? Seeing Baby on the big screen Monday at our big U/S - can't wait!!!!!
Milestones? Feeling Baby kick for the 1st time this week!!
&& last but not least I'll leave you with a bump pic from this morning ~ 8 weeks, 4 days:
No comments:
Post a Comment